Monday, November 27, 2006

Rollin' and Weenin'


If you know me, you know I love Ween. I'm a Weener, a Weenie, a thirsty follower of the demon-god Boognish and his two dashing prophets. They are whom I seek guidance of when I am carbonating the test tube, drilling the corpse lobe. Oh! When I awake morning, I am greeted by a colourful shrine depicting Boognish in all his brownness. I surround myself with His glory. This is the life I lead, day and night.

So lately I have renewed my interest in downloading (and sharing) Ween shows thru Brown Tracker, my favourite bit torrent site. There, generous folk upload gig-after-gig of delicious musical ceremony praising He. The seat of my pants sizzles just thinking about it. Just today my download of the 1997 Long Branch, NJ show finished. I have not watched it yet, but I'm rather excited to do so. For the obvious reason and also because it's filmed with 8mm at a very close range. The lighting is dim, but the spirit burns brightly.

By the way, the drawing above is my lacking portrayal of both Ween brothers. I know Gener looks like a creepy old lady and Dean appears nothing short of rotarded; however, I will assure you that I was feelin' the love while I was drawing that. Yeah man, I was running on Pure Guava (plus all five parts of "The Stallion", take that muthafuckas!).

Peace.

No comments: