Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Buh Buh Shake It

Last night Alanna showed me some photos of a cool chicky with some fashion frenzy. She looked like she was born to wear exotic makeup and dress up in neat little home-made wares. I got a sprinkle of inspiration and came up with this fun-lovin' floozy:


In other news, school is a big pain in my ass. For the first time in my life I'm scoring a D in English, and it's all due to my teacher coming up with a mushy interview assignment (I always skip those) and then revolving the rest of our assignments for the semester around it. Cheap! I should have done what Nick did and have just fabricated the entire biography element. At least then I could've got creative about it.

Eh eh eh, art is more important. Without polishing my skills, I may never live my dream of being a starving arteest! I'll be damned if I don't get those patched elbows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's hot. ERIC LIKEY!! >:D