Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ahh...Progress

Since last night, I've made satisfying progress all-around. I haven't had that feeling for awhile. Thanksgiving Break is over, and I haven't done a lick of school work -- I haven't even been reading Lust For Life (I'm supposed to finish that book by the first week of December, oops). The last time I left the house was Tuesday's wild "Wii Party". All my plans to hang with the guys fell through. But I feel as though I've been productive nonetheless.

Sanchito came about, you see. We started a big collaborative project months ago for Gorillaz Unofficial. He drew up a badass group shot of Murdoc, Noodle, 2D, and Russel. I mean, almost flawless (and I can't often say that about Gorillaz fanart). It got delayed recently because I need him around for direction and his internet went and crapped out on 'im for a bit. Now that he's back and we've started up again, I have more vigor for the collaboration than ever before.

I'm honoured to be a part of the job; I want it to knock peoples' socks off when it's done. Here's a li'l peek of what I worked on today:


One component of several. I can't estimate how long it may take to complete, but you can set your watch and warrant that it'll be before the New Year. Unless somebody dies. Otherwise, Gorillaz Unofficial will be getting a nice present this Christmas.

Thanks for makin' me feel important, Sancho!

No comments: