Monday, November 20, 2006

SPUMCO?

Woah-ho! I bought the Ren & Stimpy Lost Episodes DVD recently, and I gotta say: Those nutty SPUMCO bastards are my heroes. John Kricfalusi can be a real dick, but I can't help but follow his word and love everything he creates. The whole crew were a hoot in the commentary. My hat's off for those fellas and ladehs, making all-out cartoons and loving it. I only wish that one day I too can assemble a creative force o' weirdos.


In the spirit of Naked Beach Frenzy, here's a wide-eyed chicky naked and covered in suds. I drew it in Spanish class, so I had some kids peering over my shoulders, laughing like Beavis & Butthead ("Huh-huh, huh-huh, huh-huh, boobies"). Nobody was disgusted by this drawing except for those who mistook the soap for bukkake emissions. There's something new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WILL BE OLN YOUR RAGTAG TEAM OF UNHINGED ANIMATORS/ARTISTS WHO LOVE WHAT THEY DO!
it's destiny!!!
ps ahaha i like that you didn't make the girl here super attractive to the point of nauseating, like john k does. i gotta admit, i didn't really like naked beach party that much...