Friday, September 15, 2006

Whatta Wacky Day


Today is Alanna Day. I know the crappy self portrait isn't quite appropriate, but excuse that since I actually drew it last night. What should be here is a purty drawing for my dearest Alannacakes, and there would be, but I had an unexpected outing today and I am sure exhausted. Clay invited Nick and I to stay afterschool with him for a tech meeting. The Wild Rose and I skipped out on that, though. We sat in the hall with some fellow rejects and talked smack while Mr. Barclay's space was invaded by sweaty theatre kids.

A few prank calls to the suicide hotline later, we were cruisin' in Sarasota. Nick's mum was sure nice for letting us all come along, especially considering we tend to be jackasses during rides. Boy, I sure had fun. I felt a little guilt for making Jim promises that I'd be free this afternoon, but everything turned out fine. Instead of getting Jimjam to sing Alanna a birthday song, I had Clay volunteer to call her up (which is all the more special, I think). Hippy Barfgay, Alannar!

No comments: