Friday, September 08, 2006

Therapy Art


I should do this more often. You know, I have these little things from the past just digging at me...frivolous little conversations where I've just messed up. "DUH" moments, you're beating yourself up, everybody has them. It's just that I tend to dwell on them for ridiculous amounts of time. Those little things get to me. Hell, I have memories spanning back years that refuse to leave me alone. Just. Stupid. Shit.

So here's what I am going to try to do more often. I want to illustrate these haunting miniscule moments. Therapy art, you can call it that. Today's was particularly petty, but I felt the heeling effects right away. Ahhhhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This needs to happen to more people who make retarded assumptions about contemporary pop culture refences

NEEDS

Anonymous said...

refences = references, hurrgh