Sunday, August 27, 2006

Chronomentrophobia

Since Jim was grounded and Nick already had plans (with Tim sadly so), we didn't end up seeing Little Miss Sunshine. Instead, I went with just Zac and Clay to go see Outkast's Idlewild. It wasn't great, but it was good enough for me. The visual aspect of the film did it for me, I must say. I wish there had been more songs and less dialogue, particularly, but what are you gonna do?



After the show, my grandma treated us to dinner at TGI Fridays -- not a restaurant I'm particularly fond of, but atleast we didn't end up at Denny's or Hooters, y'know? It was really nice just sitting down with the guys, especially since Zac had finished "coming down" and was no longer a Grumpy Gus. Clay made the night for me. He was just so cool and easy-going, plus it was his idea to order "cups of dirt" for dessert. I love these guys.

No comments: